Style # J002
Men's heavyweight jacket that's insulated for extra warmth.
Water-repellent, wind-resistant, and rugged, this men's jacket puts a tough barrier between you and the elements. It's made with heavyweight firm-hand duck, which only gets better with time. Built for cold temperatures, this jacket features a smooth quilted lining as well as the warmest insulation we offer. The two-way front zip brings some comfort to long hours behind the wheel.
- 12-ounce, heavyweight firm-hand, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Full brass zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs with ergonomically shaped sleeve hems help keep out the cold
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Two inner pockets
- Back Length: Large regular: 27"; Large tall: 29"