Style # 101694
Men's high-visibility coat, insulated, water-repellent, and built to last.
When the hazards are high and the temperature's low, this men's quilt-lined coat has your back. It's made of water-repellent, wind-resistant cotton duck featuring the warmest insulation we offer. Made for high visibility, this rugged layer features 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material on the body and arms. Extra details include shoulder straps for your radio and snaps under the collar to attach a hood.
- 12-ounce, 100% ringspun cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; Arctic-weight polyester insulation for ultimate warmth
- ANSI-approved, 2-inch, yellow / silver / yellow trim with 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material (#9740)
- Fleece-lined insulated stand-up collar; Under-collar hood snaps for optional hood
- Two-way brass zipper front with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Pleated bi-swing back for extra stretch across the shoulders
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Two large lower-front pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closure
- Two inside patch pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Back length: Large regular: 31.5"; Large tall: 33.5"
Available Colour - Black Only